The Pediatric Ophthalmology 2019 Scientific Committee will host the 4th Global Pediatric Ophthalmology Congress to be held during March 7 – 8, 2019 at Berlin, Germany.
The 4th Global Pediatric Ophthalmology Congress will raise the most dynamic and latest issues in the field of Pediatric Ophthalmology. The Congress will highlight the discussion around the theme “Future of eye” by bridging the gaps between the intellectuals from across the globe to enlighten their research and findings at Pediatric Ophthalmology 2019.
Pediatric Ophthalmologists, Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Researchers, Eye surgeons, Physicians, Eye care specialists, Professors, the Scientific Community, Delegates and Students are the main participants for the conference. Business professionals (Directors, Presidents, CEO) from Ophthalmology equipment companies are also encouraged to attend.
The highlights of the conference include pediatric ophthalmology & research, retinoblastoma, strabismus, pediatric cataracts, pediatric glaucoma, pediatric contact lens, children’s vision, eye care and many more, such as:
- Track 1: Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Track 2: Pediatric Cataract Surgery
- Track 3: Pediatric Optometry
- Track 4: Pediatric Strabismus
- Track 5: Retina and Retinal Disorders
- Track 6: Pediatric Glaucoma
- Track 7: Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Track 8: Amblyopia
- Track 9: Ocular Oncology
- Track 10: Cataract Diabetes
- Track 11: Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Track 12: Optometry and Vision Science
- Track 13: Ophthalmic Research and Drug Development
For more information, or to register for the conference, please see the 2019 Global Pediatric Ophthalmology Conference website.