Cybersight is a global community of learning, sharing and practice, providing online training and mentorship service for eye health professionals in developing countries.
Cybersight is a boundary-pushing, not-for-profit telemedicine initiative founded by Orbis International to help mitigate the shortage of skilled eye health professionals in developing countries, and help those in remote areas combat geographic isolation.
The primary goal of the training is to increase the capacity of eye health professionals and health systems to treat and prevent blindness and visual impairment.
Cybersight offers free online courses in ophthalmology, developed and delivered by international ophthalmology experts, on topics that include: cataract surgery, cornea, glaucoma, ophthalmic nursing, pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
Current Course Catalog:
- Basic Pediatric Anesthesia
- Fundamentals of Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery (MSICS)
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Ophthalmic Nursing Fundamentals
- Introduction to Pediatric Glaucoma
- Introduction to Pediatric Eye Care and Disease
- Introduction to Retinoblastoma
- Genetics in an Hour
- Fundamentals of Motility
- Fundamentals of the Optic Disc
- Cornea and External Disease – Herpes Infections
- Immune-Mediated Diseases of the Episclera and Sclera
Orbis also offers a library with lectures, surgical videos, quizzes, and textbooks and manuals for ophthalmologists across specialties. Access the online library here.
Scanning resources that are relevant to your professional practice by enhancing your awareness of new evidence, perspectives and findings can be claimed as Section 2: Self-Learning under Scanning in MAINPORT with the MOC Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
All courses are optimized for mobile devices. To access free courses, join the community of learners here.
Cette ressource n’existe qu’en anglais.