Join us for PCC Tech Day on November 6th, 2021 at 9:00 am! A full day of education, catered to Ophthalmic Allied Personnel, COAs, COTs and COMT.
The focused topic of the 1st annual PCC Tech Day is Cornea & External Disease. This broad topic will be thoroughly presented by a prestigious faculty of experts and eye care professionals. Speakers will review the diagnosis and management of the more commonly encountered anterior segment disorders, technology & medical devices and procedures. Emerging disease entities, new approaches to multimodal imaging and an overview of new treatments will also be highlighted. PCC Tech Day is designed for eye care professionals of all practice profiles, fellows, residents, medical students, nurses and allied ophthalmic health personnel.
At the end of the PCC Tech Day, participants will be able to:
• Have a thorough understanding of anterior segment anatomy, pathology and various diagnostic equipment in treating dry eye
• Identify and understand different specialty contact lens options & choose appropriate lens technology in patients with previous corneal pathology
• Discuss use of multimodal imaging in cornea & external disease
• Implement the various approaches to treating corneal disorder, including the use of ocular and systemic medications, surgery and medical devices.
• Review the functionality of various types of intraocular lenses
• Review corneal transplant options and indications in patients in key corneal disorders such as Keratoconus and Fuchs Dystrophy.
The 1st annual PCC Tech Day has been submitted to the Joint Commission of Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology Continuing Education (CE) Credit Review Committee. This program has been accredited for 5.25 IJCAHPO CE credits. For more information, please visit https://www.jcahpo.org/.
Program evaluation is a highly suggested component of the Joint Commission of Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology and Precision Cornea Centre Organizers. Your feedback is valuable for the continuous improvement of PCC Tech Day and is essential in developing a program that is relevant to your learning needs. Please complete an evaluation for each session that you attended and claim your CE credits. If not completed, your attendance will still be recorded during the program. The online evaluation is available here.
Agenda and details for PCC Tech Day :