The University of Toronto, Department of Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences invites you to RETINA CONNECT.
DATE: Tuesday April 21, 2020 4pm EST
TOPIC: Residual fluid following intravitreal injections – what does it mean? what do we do? »
SPEAKER: Sadda, MD, President, Doheny Eye Institute, Chair and Professor of Ophthalmology, UCLA Geffen School of Medicine
Panelists to date:
- Radha Kohly, University of Toronto
- Panos Christakis, University of Toronto
- Rishi Gupta, Dalhousie University
- David Lederer, McGill University
1. Vas Sadda will present a very timely lecture on the significance of residual fluid and how aggressive we need to be about treatment. While we are delaying the majority of injections during covid, identifying biomarker evidence on when this has long term significance will be helpful.
2. Dr Sadda and our panel also welcome your interesting or unknown retinal images and cases. Do you have an unusual OCT and you don’t know how to interpret it? Send it in! Please email me by Saturday April 18.
We will try our best to activate your video when it’s time for you to discuss your case or any questions that you type into the chat box.
3. Another purpose of this series is to stay connected at a time that most of us are unable to meet. So submit any photos you want to share, your new waiting room configurations, changes to your office and practice flow, your hospitals, your families or neighborhood.
This course and Level 1 CME is sponsored by University of Toronto, Department of Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences.
Please click this URL to join.
Or join by phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 946 2177 2614
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ajtEU6EBV
Any technical difficulties, please contact Sandra Gauci [email protected]