The Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease (AMMI) Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) are collaborating on an online open access webinar series to provide cutting edge continuing education to Canadian medical professionals in the context of COVID-19.
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time: 16:00 – 17:00 EDT
Title : Challenges in COVID-19 Laboratory Testing
- Review molecular and serological testing for COVID-19
- Discuss common questions and controversies in COVID-19 laboratory testing
- Dr. Carmen Charlton PhD, D(ABMM), FCCM Clinical Microbiologist, Alberta Precision Laboratories – Public Health
- Dr. Nathan Zelyas MD, MSc, FRCPC, D(ABMM) Medical Microbiologist, Alberta Precision Laboratories – Public Health
To register please CLICK HERE.
Things to note:
- The presentation will be delivered in English and recorded.
- The recording will be made available on the AMMI Canada website immediately following the event.