The University of Toronto and Wills Eye Hospital formally invites you to the Cornea Surgical Video Night hosted by Professor Sadeer Hannush (Wills Eye Institute) and Professor Allan Slomovic (University of Toronto)
Date: September 23rd 2021
Time: 7:30 -9:00pm EST
Topic: DOVS Cornea Learning Series – Pars Plana Vitrectomy for The Anterior Segment Surgeon
– Drs Beeran Meghpara, MD and Irving Raber, MD (Wills Eye Hospital)
– Drs Joshua Teichman MD FRCSC and Hall Chew MD FRCSC (University of Toronto)
– and Guest Vitreoretinal Surgeon Dr Efrem Mandelcorn MD FRCSC (Uni of Toronto)
Professor Sadeer Hannush, MD who will be speaking on ‘Pars Plana Vitrectomy for The Anterior Segment Surgeon’
Surgery Case Presentations:
- “Gore-tex, The Gift that Keeps on Giving” – Dr Samantha Habhab MD
- “Cloudy with a Chance of IOLs” – Dr Sara AlShaker MD FRCSC
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The evening will as usual be recorded and placed online for viewing.