An online group-learning activity on vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC), focusing on diagnosis and management, with the goal of creating greater disease awareness to optimize care for children and adolescents suffering from VKC.
Speaker: Dr. Asim Ali
Date: Monday, April 26th 2021
Time: 6:30 to 7:30 pm EST
Speaker: Dr. Devinder Paul Cheema
Date: Tuesday, April 27th 2021
Time: 6 to 7 pm PST / 9 to 10 pm EST
This educational program has been designed to meet the educational needs of Canadian ophthalmologists involved in the clinical diagnosis and management of vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC).
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recall the current diagnostic measures and criteria used to diagnose VKC
- Describe the graded treatment strategies available for patients having VKC
- Discuss the clinical evidence supporting the use of therapeutics in the treatment of severe VKC
- Evaluate how long-term care and follow-up of patients with VKC can be optimized
This program meets the accreditation criteria as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and has been accredited by the Office of Continuing Professional Development, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University for up to 1 Section 1 credits/hours.
To register to a CONNECT THE DOTS – Optimizing Diagnosis and Management of VKC webinar session, please follow the following steps:
- URL: https://registration.onlinelearningservices.ca
- Enter the webinar user code: 2063ST
- Select the webinar date of your choice and complete the required fields
- Click on the Add to Calendar option and verify that you have received the confirmation email
For further information or assistance with registration please contact the program organizers at [email protected].