Glaucoma OCT Interpretation is an online, Section 3 accredited course available at EyeCarePD.com. A game-based approach is applied to learning OCT interpretation. This course covers commonly encountered OCT presentations of glaucoma as seen on standard optic nerve head and retinal nerve fiber layer scan protocols with the purpose of improving interpretation skills using perceptual learning strategies.
Getting started is easy:
- Using the Google Chrome browser, navigate to https://eyecarepd.com/catalog/glaucoma-group/
- Select Glaucoma OCT Interpretation 101 (COS Accredited) and add the product to the cart
- At checkout, use the coupon code ECPDCOSGLAUCOMA to set the price to 0.
- Your course is now available under My Courses at the top of the screen.
- Identify segmentation errors and their role in OCT scan interpretation
- Utilize varying sections of the OCT report including tabular data, sector analysis and graphical displays
- Interact with expert interpretation in order to compare their findings in selected cases
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This web-based lesson was approved by the COS on October 23rd, 2020 and expires October 2023. Remember to visit MAINPORT to record your learning and outcomes. You may claim a maximum of 1 hour (credits are automatically calculated).
This activity was co-developed with EyeCarePD and the Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
To participate in this course visit https://eyecarepd.com/catalog/glaucoma-group/