The Premium Cataract Surgery Knowledge Challenge is an interactive game that challenges ophthalmic surgeons to an educational mission. The game is focused on the modern premium cataract surgery suite, new innovative technologies and the skills necessary to take practices to the next level.
The game is targeted at ophthalmologists who specialize in cataract and refractive surgery.
Players can proceed through the modules to test their knowledge on premium cataract procedures and earn badges and trophies as they progress and play through the game. The game tracks the progress through each module.
Once the player is finished a module, the next module will be unlocked. The 5 modules contain expert insight from leading ophthalmologists in the following areas:
- Module 1: Biometry (Created by Douglas D. Koch, MD)
- Module 2: Aberration/Astigmatism Management Created by Karolinne Maia Rocha, MD)
- Module 3: Patient Counseling (Created by Tal Raviv, MD)
- Module 4: Preoperative Ocular Surface Preparation (Created by Elizabeth Yeu, MD)
- Module 5: Postoperative Management (Created by Cynthia Matossian, MD)
Access The Premium Cataract Surgery Knowledge Challenge, supported by Johnson & Johnson Vision.
Competitive? Compete with your colleagues to earn a top spot on the leaderboard!