The Cornea Surgical Video Learning Series, co-moderated by Professor Sadeer Hannush (Wills Eye Hospital) and Professor Allan Slomovic (University of Toronto) and their respective Cornea Departments.
Date: February 11th 2021
Time: 7:30 – 9pm EST
Keynote Lecture: “Descemet Stripping Only: Current State of the Art”
- Professor Katheryn Colby, MD PhD
- Elizabeth J Cohen Professor & Chair
- NYU Dept of Ophthalmology
- Surgical Management of Infectious Scleritis – Dr Thomas Tien
- Keratoprosthesis Melt Repair with LK and Buccal Graft – Dr Larissa Gouvea
- 31-ga Needle Assisted Pupil Cerclage – Dr Buck Bennett
- Corneal Perforation Ab Interno Repair – Dr Nizar Din
Register in advance for this webinar:
This session will be recorded and placed online for future viewing. Past sessions may be accessed here (entitled Cornea Surgical Video Evening).