The Second issue of the 2021 Video Journal of Cataract, Refractive, & Glaucoma Surgery is
online. This program celebrates the ASCRS Film Festival and features an outstanding array of
award-winning videos. After each video, Dr. Robert Osher interviews Dr. Shachar Tauber,
Chairman of the Film Festival, allowing the viewer to understand the judge’s perspective.
The program is as follows:
Volume 37, Issue 2, 2021
- Hail to the ASCRS Film Festival! With Chairman Shachar Tauber M.D.
- Mission Impossible – MIGS for the Developing World, Drs. Gurudatha Pavan Kumar,Rengaraj Venkatesh & Swati Upadhyaya, India
- New Pupil Expander Used for Capsular Bag Support, Drs. Alan Crandall, Liliana Werner,Sneha Bontu, Sean Kennedy, Nick Mamalis, USA
- In Despair – A True Story about Life with Keratoconus, Drs. Claudio Trindade, Bruno Trindade, & Marcelo Mesquita, Brazil
- Fluorescein: An ode to a humble stain, Drs. Devyani Gadre, Ramya Ravindran & Dhruv Worah, India
- Whiter Shade of Pale ,Drs. Ronald YEOH & CHEE Soon-Phaik, Singapore
- 5-0 Prolene Belt-Loop Technique for Scleral Fixation of a Dislocated Intraocular Lens, Dr. Cathleen M. McCabe, USA
- Hydrogen Will Change the World of Ophthalmology, Drs. Hisaharu Suzuki, Tsutomu Igarashi, Hideaki Oharazawa, & Hiroshi Takahashi, Japan
- State of the Union, ASCRS Executive Director, Steve Speares