“Management of retina patients during the COVID-19 crisis” David T Wong, MD FRCSC : Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences, University of Toronto Ophthalmologist-in-Chief, St Michael’s Hospital
- Alan Berger, University of Toronto
- Jordan Cheskes, Former Chair, Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Amin Kherani, University of Calgary
- Wai-Ching Lam, University of Hong Kong
- David Maberley, University of British Columbia
- Emmanuel Mavrikakis, Athens General Hospital
- Cynthia Qian, Universite de Montreal
Please log in for calendar reminder and CME credits Managing Retina Patients During COVID Crisis.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
ZOOM LINK: Please click this URL to join.
Or join by Phone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location) US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 182 582 140
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ajtEU6EBV
Any technical difficulties, please contact Sandra Gauci [email protected]